Saturday, November 15, 2008

Daddy Daughter Date


Stephanie had a night out with the girls, so KaileeJo and I decided they were going to go hit the town. We decided to make it a Daddy Daughter Date with another daddy with his two girls. First we went on the carousel, KaileeJo loved it, but it started to make me feel a little woozy. In the picture above is a picture of KaileeJo's best friend Liza. She can actually, almost, say her name. They are so cute together. They get so excited when they see each other and play so well together. Which is a very good thing because they are together almost every week day. KaileeJo at the end of the night started to get a little tired, but as soon as we pulled into the Sonic Restaurant to get some ice cream she seemed to perk up a little. She is definitely my daughter, she loves her ice cream. The picture below I am not sure if she is pushing me away, or if she is patting my face.


Another fun activity that we did is crawl around on the play equipment in the mall. There is a big play area that has really thick foam material for kids to run around on and climb on. I just barely fit under the bridge. We played there for most of the night and had a ball. My favorite part is when KaileeJo would climb to the top of something and then not know how to get down. Another reason I can tell that she is definitely my daughter, she is terrified of heights.


After crawling under the bridge she spotted the beaver, as you can see in the picture above. She was trying real hard to communicate with him, but he just wouldn't talk back. Our last visit was to the Disney store. She thought the giant Pooh bear and Tigger too, were great. We had so much fun on our Daddy Daughter Date that we are going to do it once a month.






1 comment:

mike and gloria said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time! I hope you always find time to do fun things together. You are a cool dad!