Sunday, November 22, 2009

Taydom

Taydom has been really busy lately. She is getting really fast at crawling and is very interested in everything KaileeJo is doing. Some of her favorite things to do are to giggle, play peek-a-boo, blow kisses, wave hi, shake her head no, and giggle!!

She fell asleep eating dinner. What a cutie!


Taydom was plaing one morning and some how she got turned around in our entertainment center. Before I took the picture she was whining because she would try to sit up straight and she would hit her head. I pulled out the camera and all I got was smiles!!

How can you not love this kid?

Crawling can be so exhausting!!
Taydom is just a bundle of joy and we really couldn't ask for a better baby.

3 comments:

Sierra Management said...

Hey Steph and Adam!! I found your blog off your Facebook! Stop by our blog sometime.. theperrinexperience.blogspot.com Taydom is soo cute! Love the fast asleep pictures! Priceless.. We need to get together again soon :)

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

sorry.. that last post was from Me. HAHA

Steph

Reed and Sherrie Finlayson said...

Oh my gosh...she is so adorable!! I just want to grab her!