Friday, December 11, 2009

Gingerbread houses


KaileeJo had her friends Carter, and Kaden over to make gingerbread (grahmcracker) houses. They all turned out really cute. KaileeJo had a hard time not eating a lot of the candy, but was really excited to put some on the house. They did such a good job. The only way I could convince KaileeJo not to eat it was to tell her that she needed to show daddy when he got home.


The side of the house with some snow men.

The back of the house


The other side of the house.


The front of the house with a few missing candy corn.



4 comments:

Wendy said...

What a fun activity!

AaronTara said...

We usually do this every year... we haven't yet. I need to get supplies for next week! Way cute!

Mary Jane said...

Hi HI Hi HI HI!!! I heard you guys may come to visit and I just wanted to SAY HI and I MISS You! I love all the cute pictures of your cute girls in the snow. They are growing up so fast! You and Adam look really cute in your picture. Hope to see you when you are here!

Reed and Sherrie Finlayson said...

i love all the projects you do with your darling girls!!