Friday, March 18, 2011

Hadley Christina Finlayson


She is here. We are soo happy to have our little girl. She is soo sweet even if she took her sweet time getting here. I was scheduled to be induced Thursday morning. We came in and they started me and things looked good. After contracting for 6 hours I was making little progress.It was a good thing it was the first day of the NCAA tournament so we had something to do. We decided it would be good to break my water so I got my epidural and we went for it. From there things progressed rapidly and after a pushing a few times she was here. She has the most beautiful red blond hair. She was born at 6:21 pm and was 9 lbs 11 oz and 22" long. She barely fits in newborn clothes. Her sisters were so excited to meet their sister. They love to hold her and give her kisses. We are so glad that Hadley is apart of our family.



8 comments:

Andersen Family said...

Congratulations!! I'm so glad everything went well. Why are you blogging? don't get me wrong I'm glad to be informed, but make sure you sleeping! get it while you can!!!

Wendy said...

Congratulations! She is so big! My babies were less that 6 and a half pounds, so I am way impressed with you. Good work mama!

Kelli said...

Yay! Congratulations! She is so cute! Love those cheeks! Hope you're both doing well!

Kyle and Alyssa said...

wow- 9lbs 11oz! Spence was 9lbs 6oz. Congrats on #3. Just the thought of having 3 still makes me want to wet my pants! Your girls are so cute!!! How fun. Now that you are going to be the experts on 3 you'll have to let me know how it goes! I hope you can get some sleep the next 3 months!!

Meagan , Brian, Sydney and Jonas! said...

Congrats! 3 beautiful girls, well, 4 beautiful girls! Lucky Dad! She was big! I'm so happy things went well! What a cute growing family!

riosfamilyinc said...

OH Steph you look so pretty. Congrats, I can't wait to meet her.

Jana said...

Holy smokes you overachiever you. That is one cute chunk of baby! Congrats to you all!

Elena said...

What a sweetie! Congratulations you guys!