Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Frozen Precipitation!!

I was listening to the forcast last night and they kept using that term, frozen precipitation. I guess the people down here in Houston have a hard time with the four letter S word. SNOW. So far we have gotten about 1/2 an inch on the ground. We are all so glad to see this white stuff we were thinking we wouldn't get any at all this winter since the last time that they had snow here was about 5 years ago. Now with any luck at all tomorrow Adam will have a "snow" day and get out of school. So for us "Its beging to look a lot like Christmas"!!!







I

3 comments:

Rachel and Dennis said...

Brr! You guys have more snow than we do.

Rachel {RandR Workshop} said...

wow snow in Arizona?? Where are you living? My cousins live in Mesa!
How fun for you!! I wish we had snow here in Washington. We live about an hour south of Seattle and there is no snow coming anytime soon :(

Wendy F. said...

All I have to say is I am so glad that it was nice for Thanksgiving...