Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving


One of the perks of having the only grandchild and niece in the family is that we get to tell the family where to go for the holidays. The past several years everyone came to Rexburg, but this year Grandma and Grandpa Finlayson, Wendy, Matt, and Christina all came to Houston for Thanksgiving. Becca and Mikey Johanson were also able to make it with their two boys. It was a little strange not having the Ostler Grandparents there, but at least they get to come for Christmas.
As you can see from the pictures we had a blast and KaileeJo was of course the center of attention. She loved every minute of it.
It was interesting fitting all of those people into our small apartment. We had one table with six chairs on loan and then a set that we just bought as well. We filled every single chair and we were definitely nice and cozy. Although we were a little cramped, it was a wonderful holiday and we absolutely loved having everyone there.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Justin, Kelli, Estin & Eli said...

It looks like you had a great time! Hey... I know this is random, but Steph. your cousin called me this week about babysitting for her Winter semester and I totally spaced her name! It's like Chandra or something. I also dropped my phone in the tub and lost her number. Can you send her info. to me? Even just an email address or something. Oh... and by the way, we're also expecting #2!!! We're SO excited! He/She is due in July. I guess I've had pregnancy brain lately!